| "Please be aware!"|
This article reflects alpha content, so content is subject to change.
Like what you see? Go to the official site to back this game and get alpha access!
The Last Stand is one of the Challenge maps in Iron Harvest. It is a survival map, where players attempt to survive as many waves of incoming fighters as possible while building up their troops and resources.
It's a desperate situation. Wave after wave, the Saxon forces attack your base and there are no reinforcements in sight. Capture resource points and build units to defend your base as long as possible!
- Primary Goals
- Survive all 10 enemy waves
- Secondary Goals
- Survive all 5 enemy waves
- Survive all 7 enemy waves
- Destroy the enemy's HQ
The following bonus goals are offered for the map in order to gain even more XP.
- Economical - You get less resources from resource buildings per tick
- Bronze: -15% resources per tick
- Silver: -30% resources per tick
- Gold: -50% resources per tick
- Life-Saving - Lose as few units as possible
- Bronze: Lose less than 12 units
- Silver: Lose less than 8 units
- Gold: Lose less than 5 units
- Confident - Your units have fewer hit-points
- Bronze: -15% HP
- Silver: -30% HP
- Gold: -50% HP